Get your business online for $29.95 a month
Call or text me at
Email me at
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can Atascadero Web Design create a website for free, and charge only by the month? Won't you lose money if I change my mind about having a website, and cancel after a few months?
- The answer is easy: I don't make a profit on every single website. But most customers have their websites up for years – which more than makes up for the customers who don't.
- What are "site updates," and are they really included in the monthly charge?
Here are some examples of site updates:
- Adding a new product
- Changing the price of a product, or its description
- Changing your phone numbers or business hours
- Adding a new customer testimonial
- Adding a new photograph of one of your employees
- Etc., etc., etc.
- How many months do I have to sign up for?
- Zero. There is no minimum number of months. You don't have to sign any contract. You're free to quit paying the monthly charge any time you feel like it. You might win the lottery, for example, and decide to close your business and sail to Tahiti. I understand these things, and there are no hard feelings.
- What does "Atascadero" mean? And where in the world is it?
It's a Spanish word with the same ending as embarcadero and pescadero. An "embarcadero" is where you embark, a "pescadero" is where you fish, and an "atascadero" is where you – well, get stuck in a wet place. One local nickname for Atascadero is "mud hole."
It's a city of fewer than 30,000 people near the central coast of California, half-way between Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo, half-way between Monterey and Santa Barbara, and half-way between San Francisco and Los Angeles. It's a little bit out of the way.