Get your business online for $29.95 a month
Not an "introductory" rate – $29.95/month is it
Website construction included
Site updates included
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can Atascadero Web Design create a website for free, and charge only by the month? Won't you lose money if I change my mind, and cancel after a few months?
- The answer is easy: I don't make a profit on every single website. But most customers have their websites up for years – which more than makes up for the customers who don't.
- What are "site updates"? Are they really included in the monthly charge?
Here are some examples of site updates:
- Adding a new product
- Changing the price of a product, or its description
- Changing your phone numbers or business hours
- Adding a new customer testimonial
- Adding a new photograph of one of your employees
- Etc., etc., etc.
- How many months do I have to sign up for?
- Zero. There is no minimum number of months. You don't have to sign any contract. You're free to quit paying the monthly charge any time. You might win the lottery, for example, and decide to sail to Tahiti. I understand these things, and there are no hard feelings.
- Where is "Atascadero" and what does it mean?
- Atascadero, where I live, is a rural-ish city near the central coast of California, half-way between San Francisco and Los Angeles, on U.S. 101. The word is Spanish, with the same ending as embarcadero and pescadero. It loosely translates to "place you get stuck in a mud hole."